Friday, January 6, 2017

Dermablend - Eczema Scars



CLICK HERE for the Eczema Cure!
#eczema #eczemacure #healthguides


Hi all,

I"ve was finding it hard to wear makeup in the summer without my face becoming irritable and itchy so I had to find a way to LOWER the urge to itch
SO this is how I do it "I can"t guarantee it will work for you.... when the Pollen and pollution count is really high sometimes i just have to except NO MAKE UP TODAY - BUT feel free to give it a try.

DON"T FORGET (Eczema sufferers) -
To make sure you"re taking your antihistamines( Allergy Medication) ON TIME,

Using the right creams,

Wipe or WASH your face in between creaming (
Especially if you"ve been out and about)

You may find it harder to cope during the summer months if you don"t stick to a regime like this..

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment