Saturday, December 31, 2016

FATAL INSOMNIA NEURAL TORTURE Chay Ricard Siagian



Learn How to Outsmart Insomnia! CLICK HERE!
#insomnia #insomniaremedies #sleeplessness


Adverse reaction from the first day of the toxic regiment, from the worst to least:

- COMPLETE INABILITY TO SLEEP (started at the 13th day of two weeks of the regiment.

- Mitochondria depletion (from the fift days of the regimen, I kept going I though I had a kidney damage from regiment due to the burning sensation of my whole back, but still force to work at my job at that time). Now I cannot stand more that 5 minutes, It will force my body to fall of finding a place to lay. No sitting without a leaning pad.

- Body neural constriction especially deep along my spinal (this is happened when my body begging to sleep but never succeed. It"s the most unbearable event, happened everyday and haven"t find any solution to end it).

- Whole body muscle clench (happened only one time on the third night of the regiment).

- Very strong heart palpitation (from the second day of the regiment until the last day 13th. Still happened frequently until now but not very intense as at the episodes).

- Tinitus (happened since the first day of the regiment until today. Was killing and not improved yet until today but I could tolerate it now since other conditions is way worst.
- Myoclonic Seizure (happened about a week after not able to sleep anymore until today)
- Brain Fog, headache, tremor (taking part and sometimes above each of them)
- Hyper Accousy (sensitivity to sound still hurting until today and I am not so lucky that the place I stay is very close to a big street with heavy motorcycle traffic).
- Hyper Light (sensitivity to light. My eyes also has lost much visual due to never sleep and also from the remedy tragedy)
- Rotator Cuff tendon tear pain and discomfort (just happened last month Sept 2016) Haven"t able to check to the docter or hospital due to financial issue).
- Restless Legs (happened about a week after starting the regiment, happens until today).
- Dry flaky face and head skin due to phototoxicity or direct sun exposure that is not supposed to be happened (happened at the last week of the regiment until today)
- Whole abdominal pain at random south neat Liver, Kidneys and Spleen
- Constipation (perhaps caused by long use of sleeping drugs)...
- Vivid nightmares (no sleep dream)
-Depression (Yes, depression start AFTER I cannot sleep, NOT before I cannot sleep). Depression is the result of not able to sleep and will only goes away if I can sleep. COMPLETE INABILITY TO SLEEP is the underline. What cause it is heavy doze off fluoride and genotype toxic base antibiotic that designed to cross Blood Brain Barrier and destroy Neural Circuitry of my sleeping onset regulator in hypothalamus to be exact, at VLPO. Apoptosis or damage of neural population in VLPO causing inability to sleep. The death of neural cells could only be regrow with Pluripotent stemcell, not with conventional chemical derived medicines.

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment