Friday, January 6, 2017

★★★★★ LEOSENSE Automatic Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor With Touch Screen - Amazon



CLICK HERE for the Blood Pressure treatment method
#blood #pressure #bloodpressure


🎬 Video Review 🎬 + Bonus Top 5 Beau Thoughts: ✏️

1⃣ Intuitive use--no instructions needed, at least for me.
2⃣ Requires two (2) AAA batteries (not included), which surprised me how firm the pressure got considering these batteries are so small. Very efficient device.
3⃣ Fast read, accurate read out.
4⃣ Hints from my ICU nurse wife: Hold your wrist at heart level. Try not to talk. Breath normally.
5⃣ Handy clam shell, hard plastic carrying case.

Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a test and video demonstration. I hope you find it helpful!

📍 Bottom line: would I recommend this product to one of my friends?
👍 Yes, absolutely.




Original review from Beau Chevassus, Knok Studio (Media for non-profits),
From Beau Chevassus:

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment