Friday, April 7, 2017

Shaving my head BALD! (Big Chop) | Hair loss/ alopecia areata | March 26, 2013



How To Stop Hair Loss And Regrow It The Natural Way! CLICK HERE!
#hair #hairloss #hairlosswomen #hairtreatment

I decided this is the last time I will be shaving off all my hair (big chop). I have been struggling with alopecia/ bald spots so I wanted to start over. I did it before & had GREAT results! Check Out My Natural Hair WEBSITE:
Second VOLG Channel:

For those who have been following my journey, you know that I grew my hair back from having alopecia. As of March 26 2013 I decided I needed to even out my hair and start over, one last time. Here we go.... just a woman on a journey to grow her hair back from having alopecia.


Watch My Big Chop Video Here:

I Did My Final Big Chop- March 26 2013
Why Did I Big Chop?- Due To shedding/hair loss/alopecia/damaged hair
Hair Goals?- I would like to grow my hair for 3 years without cutting it off again

alopeciafreewithjass xox


To see what my hair looked like Before My Big Chop:

To see what my hair looked like After my Big Chop:


*********Contact Me********
Facebook (not hair related):
Email Me: alopeciafreewithjass@gmail.com

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~Watch More Natural Hair Videos*~**~*~*~*~*~*

*******Watch Me Big Chop: Shaved Bald ******


******Dry Hair? Homemade Hair conditioning Butter*****
:


****Natural Hair Set Backs: *****


************ I have Alopecia Areata**********



*******Hair Growth Aid Videos (for hairl loss):*********




Products Reviews:







"Natural Hair" How to Transition Transitioning from Relaxed to natural Hair, "transitioning from natural to relaxed hair" " transition from natural to relaxed" "transitioning from natural hair to relaxed hair" "big chop" "my big chop" "natural hair journey" "4c natural hair journey" "shaved head" "bald head" "natural black hair" "short natural black hair" "short afro hair" short natural afro hair" "african american hair" "women with short hair" "women with natural short hair" "natural hair styles" "short natural hair styles" curly hair



******************************************************


Shea Butter Hair Pomade Flax seed Gel Natural Hair Products Organic Hair Bare Minerals Natural Makeup Aloe Vera Juice "Natural Hair" Twist Out Method 101 Easy Twist Out Tutorial "Flat Twist" Out "hair natural" "hairstyles for natural hair" "natural hair hairstyles" "natural hair styles" "styles for natural hair" "hair styles for natural hair" "natural black hair" "how to style natural hair" "natural hair style" "how to grow natural hair" "natural hair growth" "hairstyles for natural black hair" "natural afro hair" black women with natural hair" "natural hair black women" black hair natural hair styles short natural hair "hairstyles for natural curly hair" "natural hair pictures" natural ways to grow hair 100% Heatless Summer Natural Hair Style Curly Hair

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment