Thursday, April 6, 2017

How to GROW HAIR Fast! Baking Soda & ACV Shampoo for Rapid Hair Growth & Hair Loss! Natural Hair



How To Stop Hair Loss And Regrow It The Natural Way! CLICK HERE!
#hair #hairloss #hairlosswomen #hairtreatment

Update: Please do research before trying! People in the comments are saying it is not good for anyone with chemically treated hair! I am natural and I do not dye my hair anymore and I also have low porosity hair! With all of my techniques that I try make sure you do your reaserch on your own before you try!


Read "Baking Soda Shampoo: It Will Make Your Hair Grow Faster Than Ever" here-
Thanks MOM!THUMBS UP FOR MORE TEST VIDEOS! SUBSCRIBE HERE-

TESTING OUT HAIR GROWTH TECHNIQUES SERIES (watch all the videos here)-


Hey guys! I am back with another hair growth techniques video! This is a series where I test out different hair growth techniques on my natural hair and let you guys know if they are worth trying! These techniques are suppose to help your hair grow fast and long! In today"s video I am testing out baking soda as a shampoo! My mom always uses baking soda to shampoo her hair so when I came across this article "Baking Soda Shampoo: It Will Make Your Hair Grow Faster Than Ever" I thought it was a sign that I should try this technique and film this video! Someone even wrote that baking soda is like magic when it comes to promoting hair growth. Is baking soda the secret to long healthy hair?? I absolutely loved this technique and just like some of the other techniques I have tried you can keep the baking soda water and use anytime you want! I think you guys should give this a try!!


Recent Videos
How to Grow Hair Fast! Onion Juice for Rapid Hair growth and Healthy Scalp-


How to Grow Hair Fast with Ancient Hair Secrets-
How to Grow Hair Fast! Potato Juice for Rapid Hair Growth

How to Grow Hair FAST with Indian Hair Growth SECRETS! | Natural Hair-

Grow Hair OVER NIGHT | Amazing NATURAL HAIR results!-

How to GROW HAIR & EDGES FAST with Virgin Hair Fertilizer! Natural Hair-

How to Grow Hair Fast and LONG! RICE WATER for Hair Growth! Chinese Rapunzel technique!-

Tips to protect natural hair in Winter-

Updated hair straightening video- Curly to straight Tutorial-

Huge Cyber Monday Haul!-

Grow Hair fast DIY mask with two ingredients-
GROW HAIR OVERNIGHT-
My Current Natural Hair Routine!-

NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY-

Natural Hair Do"s and Don"ts

Hair Growth Tips 2016-

THINGS NEEDED FOR HAIR GROWTH DIY (How to Grow Hair Faster Technique)

Baking Soda-
Water
Apple Cider Vinegar-
Applicator Bottle-

Directions-
Mix 1 part of baking soda (3TBS) and 3 parts of water (9TBS) in a squeeze applicator bottle. Apply to wet or dry hair. Massage roots and ends. Leave in for 3 mins. Rinse with 1 part apple cider vinegar 3 parts water.

Follow me Here
Instagram- @maryamjhampton
Twitter- @maryamjhampton
Snapchat- @maryamjhampton
Facebook- Maryam Hampton

Thanks for watching How to Grow Hair Fast! Baking Soda Shampoo for Rapid Hair Growth!

related videos
How to grow long hair, hair growth, natural hair growth, long hair, long hair fast, how to grow hair fast, indian hair growth secrets, natural hair, rapid hair growth, rice water for hair growth, baking soda for rapid hair growth

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment