Thursday, January 5, 2017

Managing Cradle Cap | Baby Hair Dandruff



CLICK HERE for The No. 1 Itchy Scalp, Dandruff, Dry Flaky Sore Scalp, Scalp Psoriasis Book!
#dandruff #scalp #psoriasis

My baby had cradle cap and we tried baby oil (mineral oil), olive oil, coconut oil, combing, brushing, etc. but the only thing that worked was shampooing her hair nightly, with a mild baby wash or baby shampoo. And brushing the hair with a soft baby brush while the shampoo is still lathered in the hair and rinsing well. I also add oil to her hair to keep it form being dry.

Follow my pregnancy journey as I make the sweetest little candied yam in my tummy. I will be posting weekly pregnancy updates, as well as tracking my progress through labor, delivery, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, being a work from home mom / stay at home mom, postpartum, elimination communication, and much more.

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment