Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Domeboro Loves My Dyshidrotic Eczema



CLICK HERE for the Eczema Treatment!
#eczema #eczematreatment #eczemadiet


Active Ingredients (in each packet)
Aluminum sulfate tetradecahydrate, 1347 mg
Calcium acetate monohydrate, 952 mg
*When combined together in water, these ingredients form the active ingredient aluminum acetate.

Eczema sufferers, psoriasis sufferers, give Domeboro a try, you have nothing to lose. This product works!!!!! In just 2 days I"ve seen results. I had to make this video because I want to help those, like myself, who have Eczema. Doctors give you steroids that just make it worse and have terrible side effects. NO MORE STEROIDS, PLEASE !!!!!

One more thing I forgot to mention in my video, do not rinse the Domeboro that"s been soaking for 30 minutes or more. Let it air dry. Hands may feel over dry.

Do your homework and read reviews on eczema. I"ve done it. I just want to share my experience.

If you have any questions, just send me an e-mail or comment. I want to know how Domeboro cured your Eczema. Let"s stop eczema now!!!!!!!!

Other Info:
Domeboro - $15.00 Duane Reade
David Hoskings Pharmacy for Treating Psoriasis and Eczema 3.5 oz. - $44.18, total, if you live in NY.

Good Luck :)
Melo

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment