Monday, November 21, 2016

Itchy Dry Scalp - Bald Patches? Hair Loss Treatment Testimonial from Jackie



CLICK HERE for The No. 1 Itchy Scalp, Dandruff, Dry Flaky Sore Scalp, Scalp Psoriasis Book!
#dandruff #scalp #psoriasis

Hair loss and itchy dry scalp patient Jackie talking about her hair loss treatment at Sussex Trichology, run by Consultant Trichologist Shuna Hammocks.

Hair Loss Treatment - Sussex Trichology - http://www.sussextrichology.co.uk/
Hair Loss Treatment Booking - http://bit.ly/1bhWYhH
More Testimonials - http://bit.ly/17jNeyO

Video Script
I heard about shuna in the local magazine I saw it again in the local paper and it was just what I needed.Trichologists are quite rare around where I live so it was quite nice to see Shuna was close to where I live making it easy to come and see her.

Before I came to see Shuna my scalp was very red angry dry and very itchy and also quite a lot of bald patches that I could see and I was also aware that other people could see it as well. The condition affected me and affected my confidence, made me feel totally unfeminine. I used to go swimming a lot but it stopped me going totally because I was aware when I was in the pool, maybe people didn"t notice and it was just me but I"m sure that people were looking at me because they could see my scalp because my hair was wet and it was very obvious and I couldn"t bear to be in the pool. So I stopped swimming as a result of my condition. Also sitting down and people coming for dinner I would make sure I was standing up so that people weren"t talking to me from a height. That bothered me as well. So yes it did affect a lot of aspects of my life.

When I first started seeing Shuna we talked a lot about the condition and possibility of why it"s happened. We went through what I was doing at the time to try and treat it myself the amount of money I was spending things like medication I was taking if any I also used to use a lot of things like mousse and hairspray. I"d wash my hair every other day or every 2 days thinking that was actually good for my hair. So after consultation with Shuna I realised that using all this stuff on my hair was doing no good at all. I would do anything I could to make my hair look thicker. Some of the products were very expensive and were very temporary as well, so that was one thing that had to go and also I went and had some blood tests at the doctor who was more than happy to help. Now I am much more confident. I can have my hair coloured, which I thought I couldn"t have. With Shuna"s help and advice and working in conjunction with my hairdresser we have come up with a plan. Having my hair coloured makes me feel more confident.

Now people don"t seem to look at me anymore and it is growing back. Even my son was looking for me the other day and he said "oooh mum I can see it"s growing" these little tiny spikey bits and he took a photo on his phone. So yes it"s fantastic. When I first came to see Shuna I was a bit, well I wanted to come, I was a bit apprehensive because I wasn"t sure what to expect to be honest. I knew they treated scalp conditions and hair, but I didn"t really know a lot. I did a bit of research on Shuna and got a little bit but it was great. She worked totally round me to come. I totally felt at ease and we just talked about how it made me feel all the things I"m telling you now. We went through everything and it was great. It was fine and I couldn"t wait to get back. It was great to get some advice rather than going to the chemist or the doctor actually and paying all this money for treatments that I thought made me feel better but were not long term.

Shuna as a Trichologist has been fantastic, she"s been supportive, anytime even through the time I was getting my hair coloured, and she"s offered to speak to my hairdresser as well. She"s been an incredible support, even sometimes at the beginning of the treatment when I wasn"t sure if I was doing it correct I would email her text her, always having a response. Having to change appointments was never a problem. Been very supportive emotionally and physically I"d recommend Shuna 100% yes definitely and even if my treatment all went and my hair has grown back fully I"d still be coming back here, yes I would.


Hair Loss Treatments We Cover: Hair loss, Telogen Effluvium, Shedding hair, Diffuse loss of hair, Pattern thinning, Genetic thinning, Androgen Dependant Alopecia, Male pattern thinning, Female pattern thinning, Alopecia areata, Patchy hair loss, Bald patches, Balding, Baldness, Patches of hair loss in children, Frontal Fibrosing alopecia, Central centrifugal alopecia, Cicatricial hair loss, Scarring hair loss disorders, Loss of front hairline, Psoriasis, Crusty scale, Pityriasis amiantacea, Dry scalp, Hair loss with scale, Eczema, Seborrhoeic eczema, Seborrhoeic dermatitis, Oily scalp, Flaky scalp, Dandruff, Itchy scalp, Inflammation, Allergic contact dermatitis, Reaction to colour, Reaction to hairdressing procedure, Afro hair care, Out of condition hair, Over processed hair, Split ends, Breakage, Fragilitis crinium

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment