Saturday, April 8, 2017

You Gave Her Diabetes! - Cinematography and Mastering Test



CLICK HERE for the Big Diabetes Lie
#diabetes #diabetes1 #diabetes2 #diabetestreatment

This quick snippet of a film is a test of how high the quality I could make the audio and video of a film in a limited time period. I used my new Canon EOS Rebel, and I re-recorded ALL the audio I wished to be heard with a high quality microphone, and mastered it to make the clip more atmospheric. This is not the utmost HIGHEST quality I can acheive, but that is because I did it in one day... I know the problems that this video has, and I know exactly how to fix them.

As a quick trivia, yes, this is a kind of remake of the scene in HOW TO EAT EGGNOG where interrogate my brother, Kame-Oni.

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment