Saturday, April 8, 2017

HOW I COVER MY ACNE SCARS || Skin Like Full Coverage



CLICK HERE for the Acne No More program
#acne #acnecure #acnetips #acnecare


IG/SC: adathefatty

My Acne Journey-


Follow Me Before Picking Up My Prescription. See Some Side Effects-


My Journey on Isotretinoin. Watch My Skin Go From Severe Cystic Acne to Clear-


Advice To Be Confident With Acne-



Tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (
- Sephora
- $39.99
-

GLOW TIME® FULL COVERAGE MINERAL BB CREAM
- Jane Iredale
- $48.00
-
- That"s what you saw that covered my scars in the lil pot! You can email them and ask for a sample of any shade. I sent them a pic and they hooked it up. That"s the sample you saw in the video. It has lasted me for months!!!

L"Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
-

--------------------------------------------------

Business inquiries:
adatorta2014@gmail.com

More at http://myhealthguide.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment